Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 16

Sunday, December 4, 2011
We just saw some great things from Bob! He is much more alert today than he has been. When Ryan was here and saying good-bye, he raised his left arm and gave him what looked like a wave. When Kami and Katie went back, he opened his eyes and moved his mouth as if to respond to their comments. When they went to leave, they asked him to raise his arm and he did! Today is a good day! When I went back, he was also awake and looked at me and moved his arm when I went to leave. They are planning to move him up to the 3rd floor tomorrow. I'm so grateful for the little things, they keep me going! When the girls just went back to say good-bye, he just had a pleasant look on his face and we all have such a strong feeling that he is on his way back - what a great day!! Love to all of you and thank you - please keep praying for him - Heavenly Father is blessing us and answering our prayers!! It is a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment