Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 26

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Oh my gosh!! I just had the best thing happen today! Bob's sister is with Bob today at Promise and she called and asked if I wanted to talk to Bob. I laughed and she put the phone up to his ear. I said "Hey Bob, how are you doing today?" You will never believe what I heard on the other end of the phone! He said "Hey." It was the coolest thing and I am so excited!! Ryan called down also and he said hi to him. They had him off the ventilator so he was talking around the trak and it was quite growley but we understood it! The nurse also told me that they had him sitting on the side of his bed for a little while this morning and that the occupational therapist and the speech pathologist had both been in working with him this morning. What a great day in the progress of one great man! It's a happy day today! Thanks for your support - keep praying and don't forget to thank Heavenly Father for the great progress!! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment